WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Greetings! We are Reuse First, a creative team dedicated to rescuing discarded materials that have the potential to become something useful. We began our journey into professional repurposing in 2008! All of our products are handcrafted from locally sourced, reused materials. We collect our paper from various Chicagoland businesses and our beer and liquor bottles are collected from local bars and folks that donate to us. We hope to inspire people to think creatively and resourcefully and of course, to Reuse First!
WHY SOY WAX?
- Soy is a renewable resource, unlike petroleum.
- Soy wax does not emit toluene and benzene, toxic chemicals found in paraffin wax, into the air.
- The soy wax we use supports midwest farmers
- Soy wax is 100% biodegradable
- Soy wax is long lasting, it burns cooler and slower than paraffin wax.
We sell our wares nationwide!
We have additional items available on Etsy. Below is a list of stores that carry our candles:
F .E.W. Tasting Room - 918 Chicago Ave, Evanston
Gethsemane Garden Center - 5739 N Clark St, Chicago
Inkling - 2917 1/2 N Broadway, Chicago
L & A Healing Studio - 1620 s Michigan avenue, Chicago
Squidboat - 1138 N. California, Chicago
Neighborly - 2003 W Montrose Ave, Chicago
Stumble and Relish - 1310 A Chicago Ave, Evanston
Wildcard - 4209 Butler St, Pittsburgh
Want to see our goods in your neighborhood? Email us!